The worlds smallest underwater locator device – by far!
With its extremely small size (like a thumb) it is very easy to integrate on even the smallest mini-ROVs.
Mini-ROVs and other underwater devices which use a twisted pair based tether.
- Extremely small footprint enabling easy integration/fixation
- Highly robust operation in areas with acoustic reflections (shallow water, around installations, inside tanks etc.)
- No GPS based time-sync. This enables operation inside buildings where there is no GPS available. It also enables permanent submerging without the need to surface for new time-syncs.
- The Locator must be wired to the topside positioning computer through a dedicated twisted pair. This is usually achieved by dedicating a twisted pair in the ROV tether to the Locator-A1.
- The topside positioning computer needs to receive depth readings from the ROV through the supplied software API. Software example code is available for download.