The Ping sonar is a single-beam echosounder that measures distances up to 30 meters (100 feet) underwater. A 30 degree beam width, 300 meter (984 foot) depth rating, and and open-source software interface make it a powerful tool for marine robotics.
For installation in a BlueROV2 or other connection using USB, a BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adaptor and micro-USB cable are required.
- 1 x Ping sonar with pre-installed cable and Wetlink penetrator
- 1 x Ping mounting bracket
- 1 x Header pin to JST-GH cable adapter
- 4 x M3x5 button head cap screws
- 2 x M5x16 button head cap screws