The DVL-A125 is the world’s smallest long range Doppler Velocity Log.
With an extremely wide operating altitude of 5 cm to 125 meter, the A125 is the “swiss army knife” of DVLs!
Offering a very high maximum velocity of 9 meter per second, the A125 is the ideal DVL not only for ROVs but also for USVs and fast AUVs.
Altitude 0.05 – 125 meters
Max Velocity 9 meter / sec
Long Term Accuracy ± 0.1 %(Performance)
Depth Rating 600/3000 meters
Finally a DVL that does it all!
The A125 is designed with small and medium sized ROVs/AUVs/USVs in mind where it can easily be mounted without significantly affecting the vehicle.
While the A125 is the perfect fit for small and medium sized vehicles looking for professional navigation features, the combination of low cost and high performance makes it very attractive also for much larger vehicles.
Advantages by using DVL on your vehicle
- Accurate position hold for professional inspections and/or tooling interventions
- Accurate micro movements like “move 1 inch to the right”
- Travel over great distance and use “dead reckoning” to create the travelled path
- Find home even while being out of reach of acoustic positioning systems like Underwater GPS
- Accurate flight path which pairs very well with sonar imagery
The Performance Version has a long term velocity error margin of better than 1% which requires an export license if sold outside of Norway.
Water Linked will apply for the export license and ship the product when the license is received. This normally takes 1 week. Except for the price difference compared to the “Standard” version of the DVL, there are no additional costs involved. Get in contact with Aquabots to get more information and quote.