The Ping2 sonar is a single-beam echosounder that measures distances up to 100 meters (328 feet) underwater. A 25 degree beam width, 300 meter (984 foot) depth rating, and and open-source software interface make it a powerful tool for marine robotics.
We recommend connecting with the Bluart USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter.
The Ping2 can be connected directly to the BlueROV2s that are equipped with a Navigator flight controller, no need for an adapter.
- 1 x Ping2 sonar with pre-installed cable and M10 Wetlink penetrator
- 1 x Ping mounting bracket
- 1 x 4 position female header to 6 position JST GH cable adapter
- 4 x M3x5 button head cap screws
- 2 x M5x16 button head cap screws
- 1 x -013 Bulkhead O-ring
- 1 x M10 Penetrator nut