Pre-wired and tested with all of the BlueROV2 electronics, this enclosure is ready-to-integrate into your custom ROV frame or other application.
This includes the 18-hole end cap with nothing installed. At minimum, we recommend including a Pressure Relief Valve or M10 Enclosure Vent and Plug, a pressure sensor like the Bar30 High-Resolution 300m Depth/Pressure Sensor and the Power Cable Set to connect to a battery enclosure.
Rated to 100 m (330 ft) with an acrylic tube, or 300 m (985 ft) with an aluminum tube, this is an excellent option if you are building a custom ROV frame and need a ready to use electronics and control solution!
4″ Series Enclosure
- 1 x 4″ Series Tube – 11.8″, 300mm (as configured)
- 2 x 4″ Series O-Ring Flange
- 1 x 4″ Series Dome End Cap
- 1 x 4″ Series Aluminum 18-Hole End Cap
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Computer
- 1 x Navigator Flight Controller
- 1 x Low-Light HD USB Camera
- 1 x Single Fathom-X Tether Interface Board
- 1 x BlueOS Raspbian microSD Card (16GB)
- 1 x 5V 6A Power Supply
- 1 x Blue Robotics Power Sense Module
- 6 x Basic ESC
- 1 x 4″ Series Electronics Tray (with Terminal Blocks and Hardware)
- 1 x Camera Tilt System (with Mount for USB Camera)